JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

Monday, November 21, 2011

From SWEET BABY to MONSTER CHILD!

Day after day we brag and we brag about our little "precious ones."  Well, what about those week's that aren't so "precious!"  I myself am guilty for "over-glamorizing" what motherhood can mean sometimes. 


With that being said, I thought I should show you all what happens to a "precious baby" when they become "Bette Davis" in a horror flick!  Or as daddy calls her, "baby madness I mean BADNESS!"


WHERE'S THE CHARMIN?


LEMME SEE...I CAN CLIMB OUT OF THIS THING, GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND THEN GET THROUGH THE HOLE....I'M FREE!

GOLDFISH CRACKERS ARE SO FUN TO THROW ALL OVER, TOO BAD MY MEAN OLD MOM THREW EM IN THE GARBAGE AFTER THEY HIT THE FLOOR!  HASN'T SHE EVER HEARD OF THE OLD SAYING "A LITTLE DIRT WON'T HURT?" GEEEEZ!

I JUST HAD TO GET THAT ONE LAST TOY AT THE BOTTOM....GOT IT! NOW I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I BUMPED MY HEAD!  OH WELL, MOM IS ONLY WORKING SHE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HOLD ME ALL DAY WHILE I SCREAM!

WHEN I GET THESE CAR KEYS MOM LEFT UP HERE,
I AM OUTTIE G!!


BUSTED!  HEY, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT 911 MEANT!  I JUST WANTED TO PLAY WITH THE HOME PHONE THAT I STOLE OUT OF MOM AND DAD'S BEDROOM.  WHEW, MOM GOT ME OUT OF TROUBLE!  GLAD I DIDN'T END UP IN THE POKIE!

UHHHHH, NOOOOOO, THAT'S NOT CHOCOLATE! 
I TOOK OFF MY DIAPER AND FOUND THIS BROWN STUFF?!



IT'S BEEN A LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG WEEK;
I THINK MOM IS SERIOUS NOW!


SIDEBAR:  Her "Time Out" chair was my first nephew's (it was all blue), who is now in his 30s.  My sister knew I was going to need this at some point in my future.  I decided to get "crafty" (not my forte) with it before Destini's arrival.  A little spray paint, a small can of paint, add a couple of little flowers on each side and I came up with this.....  


And even though I go through all this and much, much more, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! 


JUDY

No comments:

Post a Comment