JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

Monday, October 10, 2011

PIMP MY RIDE...


BECAUSE MY DAD IS "GENDER-BLIND," HE'S ALWAYS TRYING TO SNEAK SOMETHING KINDA "BOYISH" IN MY FACE, EVEN THOUGH I AM A GIRLIE GIRL! 


*I HAD MY FIRST FOOTBALL BEFORE I WAS BORN....OK DAD, YOU KNEW I WAS A GIRL! 

*BOUGHT ME A WOODEN CAR SET FOR MY ROOM AFTER I WAS BORN....AS IF!

*HAD MY FIRST PAIR OF AIR JORDANS AT 3 MONTHS OF AGE...OK, THOSE WERE CUTE!

*MY FIRST PAIR OF OSH-KOSH B'GOSH OVERALLS AT 1 YEAR OLD.  THANK GOD YOU PUT BACK THE PAIL AND SHOVEL...LIKE I'D GET MY HANDS DIRTY, PSSSH!

*BOUGHT MY FIRST PHOENIX SUNS JERSEY WITH MATCHING SHOES THIS SEASON...IF THE SUNS WIN, THEN GOOD CHOICE!  IF NOT, I'LL PICK OUT MY OWN CLOTHES FROM HERE ON OUT!

*AND NOW, AT 2 YEARS OF AGE, MY FIRST RIDE IS A JOHN DEERE TRACTOR...UNLESS THAT PUPPY IS PAINTED BASHFUL AND BLUSH (PINK AND PINK), I'M NOT RIDIN THAT THING!

PLEASE, SOMEBODY,
PIMP MY RIDE!

P.S: THANK HEAVEN MOM KNOWS I AM ALL GIRL!




1 comment:

  1. Haha. Despite that, your dad loves you so much. Actually, my dad also treated my two younger sisters like that. When they were still kids, he always wanted to cut their hair short. Anyway, that's a cool pick-up truck! I would pimp it out if I could. LOL. =)

    ReplyDelete