JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

Sunday, July 10, 2011

"REFLECTION"

 
REFLECTION TIME



































At some point on our journey to reaching our goals, we need to take some time to reflect in order to determine where we are, where we’ve been, and just how it is affecting where we want to go!

There is a huge elephant sitting in the room.  It's been there for a while, I guess we just walked over and around it.  I know one thing, I am positive that the elephant must be dealt with! 

I've never been at a loss for words in my life, but I guess sometimes things come along that you never expected and you lose your voice, your mind, your whole thought process.  You don't know how to say it, when to say it, or maybe you just don't want to say it outloud because then it makes it real.  I'm not sure.. 

I know I'm gonna take a week or two from blogging and do some "reflection," and when I come back, the elephant will no longer be un-noticed.

You keep writing though, I'm still gonna read....







You'll be hearing from me soon....

1 comment: