JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

Thursday, June 16, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR FAV VEGGIE? HERE'S MINE:


I DO LOVE MY VEGGIES!

When I was growing up in this house, it didn't matter what we were having for dinner or lunch (even if it was a PB&J sandwich), we were gonna have a salad on the side or some kind of cold veggies!
I thank my mom for that! 

I really pushed veggies on Destini when she started eating baby foods.  I want her to love to eat veggies as much as I do.  We had a problem with the peas at first, but she learned to like them!

Now, Mr. Camel, that's a different story.  He does eat vegetables, but we differ on the type of vegetables that he would prefer as to what I would prefer in a salad.  I can get him to eat salad, but certainly not as much as I do.

Cooked veggies!  Now that is something we can all agree on!
When we are BBq'in, I will always make sure I sneak a veggie or two in somewhere.

The "star veggie" this past weekend was all of our FAV!

Grilled Corn on the Cob!!

It was super sweet and so good to eat!

So, what's your fav?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, veggies are an important part of our household as well. Sadly, that doesn't mean that all my kids will agree on which ones they like or dislike all at the same time either. Luckily, all four of my kids love salad. Btw grilled veggies especially grilled corn on the cob, are the best.
    Thanks for sharing!

    PS on behalf of Motivated Moms Club we think you are award worthy - we listed you here:
    http://bit.ly/MMCVersatileBlogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I love corn, it is my favorite. I am a new follower from the Simply Follow group at Mom Bloggers Club, so glad to have found your blog and look forward to checking out more. Have a wonderful day!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete