JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TWO "MUST HAVE" COUPONS IN MY HOUSE! GET YOURS HERE!


Two things for sure in my house that are "must haves" since Destini came along...


And, luckily, I found coupons for both!  Maybe you might need these yourself, you certainly don't have to be a mom to need these household items.


                             Red Kool-Aid!!
Pull out my "magic in a bottle"

                    This is why I love this stuff: 




Everything in Destini's room takes a battery, all sizes!  She does not understand, at 20 months old, that you have to "wait" to put new batteries in your toy before it will work again.  She has no concept of "wait." 

So we keep batteries on-hand at all times for an "emergency" toy drainage crisis!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the coupons. Found you and am following you through MBC. Come visit me! www.frugalteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coupons! Thanks for sharing...always looking to save a buck :-)

    New follower from Mom Bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true about the batteries!! I tell new parents that they should buy stock in batteries!
    New follower from Bloggy Moms!
    Ro :)
    Have YOU had YOUR Mom-ME Moment today?
    http://www.MommyMindSpa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coupons - love the spray and wash - one of my favs!

    Following you from Bloggy Moms.

    Follow me back at www.insightfulmommy.com and twitter @insightfulmommy

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spray and Wash is definately a staple in this household! Thanks for the coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. matt lees
    56 grove road
    uppermill
    OL3 6JR

    JUNK MAIL/ COUPONS/ FOURUMS
    ANYTHING WILL DO

    ReplyDelete