JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

JUDY FROM THE BLOCK

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm that Mom I said I NEVER would be...


When you're a Mom....
it's expected that you BRAG!!
When I was childless, I always dreaded all those mom's who pulled out their wallet, so quick to show you their, "little bundle of joy."
Perhaps a little envy, perhaps a little boring.

((yawn))!

I always told my BFF I would never be that kind of mom who brags about little Johnny and his honor roll and how he can say pee pee.

((yawn))!

Then, yours is born!!
And before you know it, you're one of those Moms!

I'm a self-proclaimed, cannot deny it BRAGGER!







video

WELL, ENOUGH BRAGGING FOR
ONE DAY....

IF I BORED YOU, SORRY ((YAWN))! IF YOU'RE A MOM, YOU TOTALLY GET IT!

1 comment:

  1. I say this all of the time. Even worse, I am that woman who wants to hold random babies that I see in public. I never even held a baby before I had my own.

    ReplyDelete